Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm gonna try to be better...

I've seriously failed this blog, but I want to build it back up! I have pics and videos and all kinds of fun stuff. Today I am going to be dipping some truffles and then I might have pics of those too!

Truffles... mmm mmm mmm... but not just any plain truffle! The ones I am working on have the potential to sink or SOAR! They are Tiramisu Truffles and the cake that I am using as the base has been soaking in a coffee, rum, kahlua, and amaretto solution :) Oh, and that doesn't get cooked out either! hehe.

My Valentines Day consisted of bringing both kids to the doctors office and discovering that they BOTH have DOUBLE ear infections! Yay... and the absolute best part... the medicine I get to literally stuff down their throats 2 times a day for 10 days :( Anyway, I might have to eat some of these truffles to help me through!

No comments: