Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wow it's been a while!!

I knew that I hadn't made a post in a little while, but I had no idea that 2 weeks had already past!! I've been very busy, but after thinking about it, I'm not sure why. I've definitely been more productive in the mornings. I've decided that I'm making me a priority again... go me!!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was going to be meeting with a personal trainer, right? Well, I met, I worked, I hurt, I loved it!!! I signed up for 2 sessions a week for the year. I figure that hopefully in that time I will finally get down to where I want to be. I pretty much stayed at the same weight now for almost 6 months.

I know that isn't all the bad after losing close to 70 pounds, but seriously, I'm only 25 pounds from my goal weight, why not just get it done? Right?!

I've done 5 sessions now and I've already dropped 3 lbs and noticed a big improvement in how my pants fit. It's so exciting!! I was going to post pics to show just how far I've come, until I realized the only real pics I have of me are when I'm wearing a really big t-shirt. I swear I don't always wear them, but it seems that way in our photo library!!

Now I have to get sorta cute and take a pic! Anyway, I'm back!

BTW - I know I was tagged and I will post that, I promise!!

No comments: