Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Has Begun!

So yesterday was the last day of school for the girls and hubby... my last day was Wednesday "officially". I will be doing work throughout the summer per diem and stuff that I have lingering at the school.

Today I offered to watch 2 of the girls best friends and then it occurred to me that another one of their friends doesn't get to come over very often and took advantage of taking her, as well. Ummm... yeah, that makes for 5 little girls. I thought we could go to the playground or the park, or even the beach. It would be awesome! BUT we do live in New England so, of course, it's raining.

They've played with the kitchen stuff.

They've played legos.

They've played baby dolls.

They've eaten breakfast and lunch.

They've dressed up in EVERYTHING!! I took a picture and I will be keeping it forever... well, at least until they are 16yrs old and getting ready for a high school prom. Very scary thought... that's only 10yrs away!!

Now, we are getting ready to go to the movies.

I will be bringing 5 girls 4-7yrs old to the movies ALONE! I am hoping that they are going to cooperate and get along. I am hoping that I will be able to watch the movie. I am really hoping that no one needs to go to the bathroom!! lmao

Wish me luck - ok :)

I love these kiddos! I love that I have such amazing friends and they have such amazing kids. I love that I have people to discuss my frustrations and concerns about my girls, who truly understand and don't judge.

Oh well, gotta go get dressed for the movies. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but hey I've been a chaperone on more field trips than I can count... this can't be much different, right? Good thing I have their teachers' number... hehe

No comments: