Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Dreaded Scale!!

OK - So today is my second week back to Weight Watchers... and I really didn't do as well as I wanted to do this past week. So I'm scared. Now don't get me wrong, WW isn't about other people knowing your weight, but I'm afraid that I'm going to disappoint myself, if that makes ANY sense at all?!!?

I wanted to lose 2 lbs this week, but after this weekend (I'll tell you all about that in the next post), I decided that 1 lb would be acceptable, but today I got on my scale at home, and it's gonna be cutting it close! OK - do me a favor and think light thoughts for me... lmao!!

2 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

I don't know if this is up your alley but I am in love with this ffodie blog. LOVE.
http://veganyumyum.com/
just figure subbing in some real meat, haha. I hope WW went well. I'm thinking of gettign on the scale myself. wish me luck. and something soft to land on when I hit the floor.

-Tee- said...

That is an awesome site!! Thanks for the info!