Monday, June 23, 2008

Sharing

This idea was taken from Veg Bitch, a blog I found while looking around on Swap-bot. I was bored, it's yucky out, Payton is sleeping, and Phoebe is actually letting me play on the computer all by myself!!! Can the day get any better?!?! I don't think so... oh unless, I had some Ben and Jerry's left, but other than that, I doubt it!!

So here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 5 facts about yourself.

3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.

So here are my 5 facts:

1. I am obsessive ... I clean up toys as soon as I walk in the house, I don't even think about it. I know I'm like that about other things, I just have a hard time realizing I do it until someone points it out. I guess I wouldn't be so obsessive if I actually thought about it.

2. I have been a "Weight Watcher" for 2.5 yrs. Sometimes are better than others and right now I am happy as long as I don't gain any weight. I want to lose 25 more pounds. I've already lost 65. Right now, I need to start focusing more though... I can't figure out why it isn't clicking anymore!

3. I'm a perfectionist. I need things to be done right. I joined Swap-bot and Chef Hubby thinks I'm crazy!! I overdo everything, thinking that it just isn't good enough. I have to admit though, whenever I finish a project, it looks pretty impressive... hey slow and steady, right?!

4. I never wanted to be a mom when I was little. Seriously! You know the girls who say, "I've always wanted a bunch of kids" or "I've always known I wanted to be a mom"... not me. When we played house, I refused to be the mom - ever! I always had to be the kid or the aunt, or the friend... never Mom. As soon as I found out that I was pregnant for the first time, it all changed. I LOVE being a mommy and I would never ever ever want to change that. (not that could anyway, but you know what I mean!)

5. I'm a punk. Not a pink hair, leopard print punk... a pain in the ass punk. Whenever my daughters pull a fit because they don't get what they want, Chef Hubby looks at me. Not that I through a tantrum or anything, I just like to get my way. He loves saying, "Just like their mommy" or something smartass like that. I am so in love with him because he still loves me, even though I'm a punk.

Anyway, now I'm supposed to tag people so, here it goes... you may be it!!
My Crafty Mess
Sycamore Stirrings
The Lazy Organizer
Ophelia Blooming
My Own Little Space

4 comments:

Bridal Magic said...

#4 made me laugh because I did the same thing! When I was a kid and played house I was always the aunt or the baby or anyone other than the mom. Haha! I'm still on the fence about ever becoming one, but I'm glad you're enjoying it!

-Tee- said...

lol - I knew I wasn't the only one! It's amazing how much two little lines change you. Phoebe wasn't an "accident", but about a week early I had decided to stop "trying" because kids wouldn't fit into our life... lol. I guess I decided a little too late - Thank Goodness!

Bridal Magic said...

Just wanted to let you know that I *finally* replied to your tag challenge!

http://opheliablooming.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged.html

Lara said...

I did WW years ago after my second baby and lost a bunch of weight. It's a great program.

It's funny that you never wanted to be Mom. I always did and loved to babysit but now most days I'm not so sure about the whole mom thing!

Sorry I missed this tag. I'm so behind on my email that I don't think I will ever get caught up! Thanks for thinking of me!