This idea was taken from Veg Bitch, a blog I found while looking around on Swap-bot. I was bored, it's yucky out, Payton is sleeping, and Phoebe is actually letting me play on the computer all by myself!!! Can the day get any better?!?! I don't think so... oh unless, I had some Ben and Jerry's left, but other than that, I doubt it!!
So here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
So here are my 5 facts:
1. I am obsessive ... I clean up toys as soon as I walk in the house, I don't even think about it. I know I'm like that about other things, I just have a hard time realizing I do it until someone points it out. I guess I wouldn't be so obsessive if I actually thought about it.
2. I have been a "Weight Watcher" for 2.5 yrs. Sometimes are better than others and right now I am happy as long as I don't gain any weight. I want to lose 25 more pounds. I've already lost 65. Right now, I need to start focusing more though... I can't figure out why it isn't clicking anymore!
3. I'm a perfectionist. I need things to be done right. I joined Swap-bot and Chef Hubby thinks I'm crazy!! I overdo everything, thinking that it just isn't good enough. I have to admit though, whenever I finish a project, it looks pretty impressive... hey slow and steady, right?!
4. I never wanted to be a mom when I was little. Seriously! You know the girls who say, "I've always wanted a bunch of kids" or "I've always known I wanted to be a mom"... not me. When we played house, I refused to be the mom - ever! I always had to be the kid or the aunt, or the friend... never Mom. As soon as I found out that I was pregnant for the first time, it all changed. I LOVE being a mommy and I would never ever ever want to change that. (not that could anyway, but you know what I mean!)
5. I'm a punk. Not a pink hair, leopard print punk... a pain in the ass punk. Whenever my daughters pull a fit because they don't get what they want, Chef Hubby looks at me. Not that I through a tantrum or anything, I just like to get my way. He loves saying, "Just like their mommy" or something smartass like that. I am so in love with him because he still loves me, even though I'm a punk.
Anyway, now I'm supposed to tag people so, here it goes... you may be it!!
My Crafty Mess
The Lazy Organizer
My Own Little Space