Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Wow... can you believe it's already 2010? I don't know, I think it's crazy!! Anyway, this season has been insane and I've been really really bad. No not in the fun ways you may be thinking, but man oh man, I've eaten my share PLUS over the past 6 weeks or so and my jeans are not happy!!

So, here's the thing, am I alone?? Is anyone else up for the challenge of getting "into shape" for the new year? I think that I am ready to finally lose these last 25 lbs. I think that I've officially eaten myself into satisfaction. I have the fridge stocked with peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, and carrots. I have a fresh pineapple on the counter waiting to be cut and I have my Oats and Chocolate Fiber One bars for breakfast!! I think that I am ready.

I've even looked up some new recipes for foods like brussels sprouts (haven't had them since I was about 10 and thought they were gross) that actually sounds awesome. Figured that I would make them with a pork tenderloin... mmm mmm mmm. I will be posting all these recipes and more on my other blog... One With the Scale!

No comments: