Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Baby Girl...

First Christmas - 4 months old
Today I brought the kids to school, as usual. We parked the car and walked to the school with their friends... like always. But today when I bent down to kiss Phoebe good-bye for the day, I had to say "Good luck, babe. I hope you do well on your exam. I love you!"

Yes, my baby girl has her first final exam today. It's on religion... they go to a Catholic School. I'm pretty sure she knows the material, but this weekend, when we were studying for it, she was saying she didn't know any of the sacraments or pretty much any of the other things either... grrr! 

I can't believe my baby girl is taking a FINAL today!!! 

2 yrs old and playing in her favorite rocker
When did kids start growing up so fast?? Why do people keep telling me that my kids won't be ready for the MCAS in high school because they are in Catholic School now... do their kids take freaking finals?? She's got more later too!

Oh well, so this is what I've been thinking about all morning... well, except for my run! I am moving the running back over to my other blog though. I feel like this one should stay just family, crafts, recipes, and random thoughts... is that cool?

Almost 3 and she did her own make-up to look "just like mommy"


Here's my baby girl "all grown up"
1st grade - Orphan in Annie Jr.

No comments: