Thursday, July 3, 2008

Not Feeling Up to It...

That's how I felt today...

I woke up this morning and felt like I had been hit by a truck. Never a good thing! I decided that I would walk anyway... at first anyway. I feel really bad because lately EL and I haven't been doing a very good job getting out and walking like we had been. It's difficult with all of the kids, then all of appointments we both have in the mornings, and of course that fact that the hubbies have been home more. But basically, it comes down to the whole motivation factor... it's just not there! What happened to it?!?! If you see it, can you let it know we miss it!

So this morning I woke up and tried to feel better. I drank some water, tried to eat some breakfast, and then decided that there was one thing to do... climb back into bed and admit defeat. Chef Hubby was sweet and actually let me sleep until the phone woke me up at 11:00am. Wow, that was pretty awesome! I had to go to work for 12:30 so i decided to make lunch for the kids and get ready for work. Chef Hubby took that time to work on the yard. He's so cute. We're having a cookout this weekend and hope tons of people are gonna come, so we bought LOTS of food... yummy!

Then I went to work and I started feeling yucky again. All of a sudden the pregnant jokes were flying!! NO - I am NOT pregnant!!! Can't a female just not feel well without that whole thing being thrown about!?! Men suck sometimes!

Anyway, so I worked til 6:00, came home, announced that I wasn't feeling well and went back to bed. Now, it's 10:30 and Chef Hubby is tired and well, I'm not. Funny how that happens, huh? I am probably gonna check out Swap-bot some more. Maybe work on some paperwork that I've been putting off for a while and then head to bed.

Man, I hope I don't wake up like that tomorrow!! I love my hubby ;o)

No comments: