Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blog Award...



Elizabeth from My Crafty Mess and Anne from Bee Handmand have nominated me for a blog award. Isn't that soo cool! I found this out before I went on vacation and couldn't get time to sit and think about my acceptance speech until now... hehe!


The award comes with these rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant! So here are a few of my favorites!! I hereby nominate the following blogs:
A Little Bit of Life
How to Eat a Cupcake
And now I get to do my acceptance speech... ugh!! The pressure...
I would like to thank my hubby for allowing me time to write this by occupying the kids, making breakfast and changing the laundry. I would also like to thank Elizabeth for turning me onto blogging, and swapping, and now even flickr! Thanks girl!! I have to thank my mom and my grandmother for always being crafty and always letting me use my imagination and enhancing my skills as I was growing up. I hope I can do as well of a job with my little girls! Thank everyone who actually reads this!! It's been fun :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!