Thursday, August 14, 2008

I NEED TIVO!!

OK, so this week I have been completely exhausted! I mean, I am dragging some serious butt! It's the olympics... I'm hooked! Sorry, I'm a little stressed. It's 10:45pm right now and they just said "Girl's gymnastics all around begins live, in 40 minutes"...

LIVE IN 40 MINUTES - are they serious?!! I have kids that get up in the morning. I haven't even really snuggled this week. I have a few swaps that end next Friday and I am trying like hell to force myself to get those done by the end of the weekend. I'm writing this while they are doing yet another background story of Michael Phelps... not that I'm complaining, this guys is freaking amazing!!

Well, I have to go - race is starting! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, have you seen how much that guy eats!? Holy cow!

Here's the link if you haven't already seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWBpKde_gU